Hard water can quickly turn into a daily inconvenience. Don’t let untreated hard water continue to affect your normal routine. Get the problem resolved with help from your local water treatment experts at Full Spectrum Plumbing Services.
We offer whole-house water softener installation and replacement in Rock Hill and the surrounding area. Call now to discuss your needs and receive an upfront estimate.
What are the Benefits of Whole-House Water Softeners?
Abrasive minerals in your water supply can make simple household tasks difficult, such as washing the dishes or doing the laundry. It can also affect your plumbing lines and appliances over time.
But with a Rock Hill plumber’s professionally installed water softening system, you can say goodbye to emergency plumbing services and hard water problems for good.
- Less plumbing problems: Water softeners will remove harsh calcium and magnesium ions from your water supply, which means your plumbing pipes are less likely to suffer from scaling. This in turn means less risk of unexpected plumbing problems such as clogs or low water pressure.
- Healthier looking hair and skin: Does your hair or skin feel itchy or dry? It’s likely due to the hard water that you’re bathing or showering with. Installing a water softener can help you avoid this problem.
- No more hard water stains: If you have hard water, you likely have trouble getting those hard water stains out of your glassware, sinks, and toilets. This won’t be a problem anymore with a water softener, allowing you to skip the extra time scrubbing your dishware and plumbing fixtures.
- Brighter looking clothes: Hard water can cause your clothes to dull and fade more quickly after washing. Water softeners will help your clothes retain their color and quality.
- Longer appliance life: Hard water can cause scaling in your everyday appliances, including your water heater, dishwasher, ice maker, and coffee maker. Not only is this a major inconvenience, but it can also cause your appliances to fail earlier than expected. A water softener will prevent scaling in these appliances so they can last longer and provide you with hassle-free operation.
Preparing Your Rock Hill Home for Water Softener Installation
Newer homes may already have a water softener loop installed, making it easy to set up your new equipment. But if your home isn’t water softener-ready, no worries—we can provide you with the necessary pipe installations and upgrades and have your water softener ready to go in no time.
Our Fort Mill water softener experts are committed to providing you with the quality service you deserve. We will make sure your new water softener is installed safely and accurately for your long-term peace of mind.